It takes a village to raise a successful farmers market, and we’re extremely thankful for everyone in our community who has contributed to Hollywood Farmers Market’s success!
Thank you to our many partner organizations!
- American Property Management: For allowing us to use the Hollywood Square building parking lot for our customer parking
- City of Portland: For recognizing the value of farmers markets, and allowing us to close down and occupy a city street each Saturday.
- Farmers Market Coalition: For their persistent advocacy and support for farmers markets nationwide
- Farmers Market Fund: For their management of the Double Up Food Bucks Oregon program, which HFM participates in.
- Friends of Family Farmers: For being a fierce advocate for Oregon’s small farmers.
- Green Dog Pet Supply: For donating fresh dog biscuits year-round for all the hungry dogs coming through the farmers market.
- Grocery Outlet: For allowing us to take over 1/3 of their parking lot every Saturday.
- Hollywood Boosters: For organizing Hollywood neighborhood businesses for the benefit of the community.
- Hollywood Senior Center: For their promotion and support for Senior Day, and their partnership with Neighborhood Gleaners.
- Neighborhood Gleaners: For collecting unsold produce at the end of each market day and distributing it to low-income seniors in our community.
- NW Natural: For printing our posters and other materials at cost.
- Oregon Farmers Market Association (OFMA): For supporting Oregon farmers markets of all sizes with resources and aid.
- Providence Health: For their perennial support of the SNAP match program at HFM since 2009.
- Rose City Park Presbyterian Church: For providing us with storage and office space, and helping us in countless other ways.
- Turnip the Heat Cooking School: For running awesome kids activities at the market every summer.
Thank you to our volunteers, who show up week in, week out, to lift, haul, assist, smile and in certainly in many unrecognized ways generously apply their expertise and time to the Hollywood Farmers Market.
Thank you to our shoppers, who choose every week to vote with their dollars for the food system we all want to see: one that supports local family farmers and fresh quality produce.
And lastly, thank you to our vendors. We could write about the long days, hours of back-breaking work in the sun and rain, but you already know all that. Suffice it to say that without them, there wouldn’t be a Hollywood Farmers Market.
Enjoy Thanksgiving with your loved one, and see you for the start of our winter season on December 3rd!