Become a part of the Hollywood Farmers Market community and learn about local food systems, while helping to increase and provide access to local and fresh food for low-income community members! The Hollywood Farmers Market is a looking for a committed, passionate, outgoing, detail-oriented individual to fill our seasonal Token Program Administrator (TPA) position.
The TPA is responsible for:
- operating the debit/EBT machine at the market
- providing customer service
- tracking and reconciling token sales
- working with volunteers to set up, break down, and staff the market’s Information Booth each Saturday
An ideal TPA would:
- be proficient in MS Excel
- be comfortable with basic accounting or bookkeeping
- be detail-oriented yet flexible enough to detail with the dynamic market environment
- enjoy working with a wide variety of people
- enjoy working outside in varying weather conditions
This is a part-time seasonal position, approximately 10 hours per week, May-November. Saturday availability is essential.
Please contact Francesca at staff@