This Saturday kicks off the month of August at the farmers market, and with it our month-long photo contest! We are running the contest on Instagram; just post your photo with the hashtag #hfmphotocontest to enter the contest. The winning photographer will receive $20 in market tokens; the runner-up will receive $10 in tokens. If you’d like to follow us on Instagram, our account is @hollywoodfarmersmarketpdx.
See the full contest rules below. Happy snapping!
– Photo entries should be posted to Instagram with the hashtag #hfmphotocontest.
– Photos must be taken at the Hollywood Farmers Market (between NE 44th and 45th Avenues on Hancock Street, Saturdays from 8am to 1pm) during the 2016 season before August 31st.
– By submitting a photo to this contest you agree to grant to Hollywood Farmers Market the right to use your photo freely, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium.
– Staff and board members of the Hollywood Farmers Market are not eligible to enter.
– Winner will receive $20 in Hollywood Farmers Market tokens, runner-up will receive $10 in tokens.