It’s Photo Contest season at the Hollywood Farmers Market from now until July 14th! Amateur photographers are encouraged to submit photos of their favorite market delights; first-place prizes will be awarded in three categories:
People: All kinds of people, young and old, come to the Hollywood Farmers Market each Saturday to shop, sell, eat, and people-watch. Capture the spirit of the diverse group of people who make up our market community.
Pets: The Hollywood Farmers Market is known among pet lovers as the place to be on Saturday mornings. From dogs to cats, birds to iguanas, which pet will you capture on film?
Product: The real reason we come together each week is the high quality products brought fresh to market. Fruits, vegetables, cut flowers, plants, baked goods, fish, cheese, and meat- what’s your favorite product at the Hollywood Farmers Market?
Winners will be announced on July 17th at 11:00 AM in front of the music tent. Good luck, happy snapping, and start sending us your submissions!
- Photos must be taken at the Hollywood Farmers Market (between NE 44th and 45th Avenues on Hancock Street, from 8am to 1pm) during the 2010 season before July 14th.
- Photos must be submitted as a .jpg, .pdf or .tiff file, with maximum size of 10MB, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, July 14, 2010, with the words “Photo Contest Entry” in the subject line. Include the photographer’s name, photo category, and contact information in the body of the email.
- No digital modifications allowed.
- Submitted photos become the property of the Hollywood Farmers Market (HFM). The HFM may feature the photos online and at the Info Booth without compensation to contestants.
- Staff and board members of the Hollywood Farmers Market are not eligible to enter.
- One photo per category, per person will be considered.
- Amateur photographers only, please!